top: Zara
skirt: Forever21
necklace: Trunkshow
First off, I apologize for the crappy quality of the photos. It was raining so I had to take photos indoor.
My baby sis had her 5th Birthday party yesterday, theme was Hawaiian. So yeah, grass skirts are not really my thing. Maxi skirts however are a LOVE for me.
Another love is this necklace. Got it at Trunkshow. Apparently it's from Tibet and made from yak bone. it's one of my must see places, Tibet. I just think it'll be such a cultural experience. I'll bring some noodles though, I heard their food is not the easiest to eat.
How about you? Where is your must go to place?




this is my favorite look of yours yet, Belle! you look super gorgeous. :) love all the beads, too!
ReplyDeleteGela
boat ride through the sky
You look so pretty. This Maxi skirt is gorgeous on you and the necklace is so unique. That's cool it's yak bone.
ReplyDeleteNice post
xoDale
www.savvyspice.blogspot.com
you look gorgeous and sexy! love the styling!
ReplyDeleteyou maxi skirt is gorgeous :) and happy birthday to your lil sister!
ReplyDeleteNice outfit, different from my style but absolutely awesome! My must see place is Svalbard! I wanna see some polar bears and I believe the arctic area can be very beautiful :) I promised myself I'll go there before I turn 30 so no rush :D
ReplyDeletexx
absofuckinglutely
your outfit is just so perfect! and it may be overrated, but i wanna see paris or anywhere in europe.
ReplyDeleteSo beautiful! I'll definitely follow u! Hope u would like to do the same;
ReplyDeleteedgyfeather.blogspoet.com
xxxxxxxx Love
I love this pairing! The top was meant for this skirt. Great play on the proportions. You look wonderful, my dear!
ReplyDeletexx Love & Aloha
I love your outfit and accessories, belle!
ReplyDeletewow, stunning belle. my must place is montreal :)
ReplyDeleteamazing outfit, you just look like a model!
ReplyDeletex