Saturday, November 5, 2011

As High As You Can

20111023-1

20111023-2

20111023-3

20111023-4

blazer, pants, necklace: H&M
top: Greenhills
shoes: Jeffrey Campbell Lita Harness
lipstick: Mac Gotta Dash

Back to regular programming. :)

Wore this 2 weeks ago for lunch with my boyfriend's family, it was his Mom's birthday. By now,  I don't think I really need to explain the very bright pink top, right? 

Two things about my outfit. First, I love and hate these pants. They're my first ever high waist pants and I love how it elongates my body. BUT I also had to buy, exchange and then buy again just to get the right fit and I still ended up with something a little big. Remind me never to try on clothes again with a full stomach. Secondly, this blazer is definitely a favorite. I've had it for a year now and I think it was the first of the many leopard prints I now own. It probably started the obsession. 

That's all for now... talk to all of you tomorrow. 

7 comments:

  1. You look great :)Love everything :)

    hearts,
    Melai of Style and Soul

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful blazer and shoes! Love that thin leather belt as well. Great look! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. looking great belle! i definitely love the blazer an the necklace! yes, leopard prints are definitely an obsesion!!!

    xx,
    Nicole

    ReplyDelete
  4. I sooo love the whole ensemble! :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice outfit and the pants look amazing on you. I am different sizes when I try things on in the store also and I know how annoying it can be when you get home and its too big or too small.

    ReplyDelete
  6. love the bright pink and leopard print combo!

    ReplyDelete