Sunday, November 27, 2011

Laura Mercier

Being a new Laura Mercier girl (love their Silk Creme foundation) I was ecstatic when Sarah invited a bunch of us for their event. They were introducing their new Moonlight Collection and Holiday gift sets.  

The gift sets were encased in silver snake skin, totally on trend right? It's sophisticated and very chic, I like!
LauraMercier-02

Will give you guys a more detailed breakdown. 
LauraMercier-03

The event was held at East Cafe. It was actually my first time there and it might not be the last. Really good food and ambience. 
LauraMercier-05

Meet Qua (hopefully it's the correct spelling), the make up artist. He was extremely funny and beyond talented. He has worked with The Nigel Barker. 
LauraMercier-07

And his lovely muse for the day, Sarah! There were a lot of these moments. Ang dami niyang side jokes! I was really engrossed in what he was saying that I forgot to take photos beyond this point. 
LauraMercier-08

Basically he talked about the four steps to flawless face, the Laura Mercier way. Kinig na kinig na talaga ako nito kasi I bought their kit about 2 months ago but unsure how to use it. Finally, a live step by step tutorial. 
LauraMercier-12

1. First is apply the Foundation Primer(white tube, 3rd on the left). Make sure to use clean hands. 
2. The Foundation (1st on the left). Use dabbing motions with a sponge. 
3.  Secret Camouflage and Concealer (jar in the middle). Use two shades and mix for the perfect match to your skin tone. Don't overdo it.  
4. Last step is to apply the Setting Powder to keep makeup in place. 


Tadah! Sarah all made up.
LauraMercier-09

After that we went down to the Laure Mercier store to check some more of their stuff. 
LauraMercier-01

It was really hard to resist the lipstick..but I did! I deserve a pat on the back. As I've said I'm new at using Laura Mercier but I highly recommend their foundation or even their tinted moisturizer. 
LauraMercier-04

They were kind enough to let us take home these beauties. Thank you so much! Really excited to use these. I still need to buy the activator for the eyeliner. I'll let you know when I've tried it. 
LauraMercier-06
I am however in love with the souffle body creme in Almond Coconut Milk. I love coconut scents!!! I can't believe my luck that when I saw it on my bag. Thinking of buying the whole bath and body set or maybe the candle??? 

1 comment:

  1. Hi Belle!! ☺ It was so nice to see you again during the Laura Mercier event! Next time ulit!! Enjoyed with you girls. xx

    Xoxo,
    Arnie
    http://arnievillanueva.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete