dress: Forever21
shoes: Jeffrey Campbell
lipstick: Mac Please Me
As I've mentioned my sister recently got engaged. Her fiance's family went to our house 2 weeks ago to "mamanhikan". I just have to say, we Chinese people have a lot of tradition. Now, I'm all about honoring some of these practices because I find them beautiful and humbling. I just find some too weird and unnecessary. But to each their own, I don't want to sit here and bash other people's belief.
Anyways, this is probably the "reddest" I can go as far as maxi dresses are concern. I'm a little in love with this dress, I'm counting the days that it's socially acceptable to wear it again. Oh screw fashion rules, give me an event and I'll wear it na!



Love the dress girlie! And of course the pouting lips:) Added you in my Blogs I follow :D
ReplyDelete<3
Momma Y