Sunday, November 27, 2011

Old School: "stupid does not even begin to describe this"

I was browsing an old blog of mine. I love my posts there. Heartfelt, candid and silly. I've decided to post some of them here. Laugh and be crazy with my 2007 self. 


Posted November 18, 2007. 


answer this: do you know anyone stupid enough who manages to spill acetone all over her face when trying to remove nail polish off her toe nails???? yes. sa paa gagamitin pero napunta sa muka.  I DO! I DO! I DO!

don't ask me how it happened because i'm not quite sure myself. it alll happened to fast. all i know is i thought i was going to go blind. hahahaha..

at eto pa. this thought flash through my head "acetone = acid = burned face = me with no face". hahaha..napasigaw na lng ako ng "MAAN!!! ACETONE SA MUKA KO!!!" while scrambling to get to the sink.

later ko lang na-realize acetone actually touches the skin of my fingers when i remove nail polish at hindi ito nakakasunog ng balat. hahahaha...

anyways..that was the highlight of my weekend. how was yours??? "



Anyways, back to editing photos for the Laura Mercier post.

No comments:

Post a Comment