top: Topshop
vest: Forever21
pants: H&M
shoes: Jeffrey Campbell
lipstick: MAC Peachstock
Grey on grey and black on black. Not a drop of color... I'm not really sure why my whole outfit ended up that way. All I know was I was dying to wear this mickey mouse shirt again.
I know this pair of LIita is getting the most wear lately. It's just the easiest to wear. It matches everything and I'm not scared to get it dirty. I guess the price tag on this is worth it after all. And funny enough, this is the least attention grabbing amongst the first 3. Let's wait and see what people's reaction would be on the next 2.
Late post I know. Things were a bit hectic today but it was all good. UNTIL someone ruined it. Don't ask. Will be chirpier tomorrow.
ps. I'm running out of ideas for my blog everyday November. Suggestions?




Well I think the Mac Peachstock is definitely noticeable despite of it's color! :)
ReplyDeleteblog suggestion: shoe closet!
ReplyDelete