It's been over a year since I last held a pencil and sketch. I miss it terribly. And every time I try to start again, I seem to have no time in my hands. Which is really ironic considering I don't really do anything. My day is spent at the office, the gym and in front of the computer. Real productive right?
The sad part is...
If there's one thing I consider my passion, it would be art. I could spend literally the whole day just sketching and I wouldn't mind at all, and still do it the next day. It's something that gives me satisfaction and happiness. Something I would have loved to do for the rest of my life.
Now, if only....
Anyways, I need to get back at it and finished about 3 artworks. Hopefully I get the motivation I need.


Ohmygosh Belle you're very talented! Just pursue your passion and everything will follow ;) I am excited to see the finished products! ♥
ReplyDeleteWhat?????? You sketched these???? HOMAYGAS!!! ANG GALING!!!
ReplyDeletethanks Krissy and Kookie!
ReplyDelete