I woke up today and said I choose to make it a good day. So I've finally snapped out of my depression/anxiety. I'm sorry for the terrible rant in my last post and on my twitter. Sometimes I forget that I have total control of how I feel.
So today, I choose to be OK.
top: Details, the Ramp
skirt: market in Hong Kong
lipstick: Peachstock
This is what I wore to my sister and nephew's birthday celebration. It's funny how everyone reacted because I was in flats that day. Lumabas tuloy ang tunay kong height. I guess I found an outfit that my Litas don't go with.
Sorry for the blurry first photo. Most of my whole body shots were like that. I was too addicted to flipping my skirt. Kinatuwaan lang.




Nice shots, Belle!! You're so pretty! ☺ Love your pleated skirt, too!
ReplyDeleteJoin my ASIAN VOGUE GIVEAWAY!
Xoxo,
Arnie
http://arnievillanueva.blogspot.com
you look great and well!:) we should be happy!
ReplyDeleteThanks Arnie! See you Saturday..
ReplyDeleteYes, we really should be Ava. Feel better soon? :)
ReplyDeletesrsly, i got mini heart attacks when i saw the photos of you twirling. I WANT!!
ReplyDelete