Thursday, November 10, 2011

Knot the Usual

20111104-1

20111104-4

20111104-3

20111104-2

20111104-5

top: bought in HK
shorts: Forever21
shoes: CMG
lipstick: Mac Gem of Roses

My hair is getting so long to the point that it's a little bothersome. I know I should have a haircut already but I keep going back and forth with it. I always rave how my hair is so photogenic. If you could only see it in person. The ends are really dry and coppery. And I want to get some bangs again.  I should just do it. Maybe soon.. like tomorrow. 

Another surprise is I'm not wearing lita. hahaha.. Maiba naman. I really love this pair though, and best thing about it  is I got on sale. It has a manly vibe which is perfect for my manly feet. It's really comfy too...I should stop. I might end up writing a whole long paragraph about these shoes. 

ps. I've noticed how a lot of people are sick these days.. including me. Just the colds though. How about you guys? Anybody else sick. If you nodded your head, do feel better. Lotsa hugs!

6 comments:

  1. My hair is in a top bun too! Haha! Love the earth tones here! This can pass off as a very chic Safari Traveler look. love!

    And oh, can I make a special request. Can you post your entire M.A.C. lippie collection? And kindly specify your top 5 shades.

    Pretty please? Hehe!

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Liezyl: they're super great noh? my fave!!! what color is yours? :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Kookie: thanks Kookie. actually my next post is about lipstick...but not the entire collection yet. I'll get to that soon!!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ateng, bagay ang bun sayo!!!! Ang aliwalas ng fez mo.. Lalong lumalabas ang iyong kagandahan. :D

    ReplyDelete