Monday, December 6, 2010

Attention Whore

(cardigan: bought in HK, skirt: H&M, shoes: random brand)




Points. Stares. Smiles. Eye-rolls. These shoes get them all.

I really wasn’t in the mood to dress up last Sunday, I was sleep deprived. So I thought I’d go for something simple and just amp it up with some crazy shoes. and I just can’t get any crazier than this. as I’ve said before, my dad keeps laughing at this pair. He calls me shao-tsa bo (crazy lady) when I wear this.

And I managed to ruin this skirt. it kept getting caught in the zipper of my bag. i’ll post a close up photo when it was all nice and pretty.

8 comments:

  1. love this outfit, especially the wedges.
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. those shoes are to die for! i freakin' love it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I could have sworn I was following your blog already, but I definitely am now! You work those shoes! Hawt!

    xo
    -Cat.

    ReplyDelete
  4. sis i hope you can follow me here it blogspot.
    i am an amature but i Hope you can inspire me and help me be a good blogger by your posts and by following me thanks god bless and more power.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey ;**
    I like your blog .Is really interesting.
    more, more, more!! <3
    if you want, follow me; ))

    ReplyDelete
  6. You look fabulous! (good decision...those boots totally add the perfect touch to your outfit!)

    bubbs...

    www.paris-on-my-mind.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. i;m sure they get a lot of attention! but they look great on you! love the blazer, it's the perfect match for that dress!
    stylingphotodiary

    ReplyDelete