Saturday, December 11, 2010

Knitted Animal








Went to the opening of a family friend's Thai restaurant, 8 Spices, in Robinsons Galleria. The food was good. Anyone who enjoys Thai food should try it. it's in the newly built Veranda on the 2nd floor. It used to be a parking area. After that, we went grocery-hopping. we needed some christmas baskets to give out for the Holidays.

My sister and I were planning to go to Forever 21 but we couldn't leave my Mom because she's feeling sick yet again. Parents can be stubborn sometime, she refuses to go to the doctor. We might have to drag her there soon if she doesn't feel better soon

anyhows, this day was just a whirlwind of emotions..the details of which I won't bore you with. All I can say is I need a new card reader and lot's of sleep.

The knit vest I've had for a while now. it's as far as I can go with knits, I think. and yes, that white shirt is the same one from a couple of post back. haha..

2 comments:

  1. I like you to add the color turquoise to your outfit =]

    www.lazynproud.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. sis i love the outfits please follow me too :)

    ReplyDelete