Monday, December 27, 2010

A little bit of both..

Naughty or Nice?
Just a little bit of both. 

Wore this when we had lunch at Market Cafe on Christmas Day. And I have to say I didn’t not think it through, this dress was not made for a buffet lunch. Next year, I need to remember that gulping down scrumptious food is part of the Christmas tradition. So a loose, tent like dress would have been a better choice.

I think by now, some of you know how I like to match things. so it’s no surprise that I bought the shoes because of the dress. the shoulders are just as glittery as this pair of pumps. They go perfectly with each other.

I might be overdoing the glitters and red lips these last couple of posts…and early warning, I will wear these shoes again on New Year's Eve.

11 comments:

  1. i faved this look in chictopia!
    i really like this look!!
    ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your shoes!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks Liezy. I really aprreciate it :)

    and thanks Efi, it's so festive right? :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those shoes are amazing. And the red lips look really becoming on you :)

    sPam of frou-frou

    ReplyDelete
  5. When it comes to glitter, I'm of the opinion that more is more :) I have a very similar pair of shoes and I love them. They look gorgeous with this dress, and the leopard jacket is just the icing on the cake. Lovely look and blog :)
    xox,
    Cee
    http://cocoandvera.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. @ Cee: thanks! I do love them a lot too.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I LOOOOVE YOUR DRESS! Where did you get it from, if I may ask? :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. @jayz.k: I got from a local Department Store, SM.

    ReplyDelete
  9. ahhh, you get it right all of the time! i hadn't thought of glitter and animal print together and now I'm scheming of ways to do it myself in with my own wardrobe. you always get me thinking of trying something new, better inspiration than magazines!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Woww you look gorgeous :) Love the heels. I found my favourite blog of the day :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. that dress is gorgeous! loooooooove it!

    ReplyDelete