





it feels good to be back in my neutrals..it’s fun to play around but there’s comfort in the tried and tested.
I really couldn’t wait to wear this skirt when I got it…i’m in love with it. my heart skipped a beat when I saw this from Pax’s newest collection. The length and color are perfect. I wish I could dress up during weekdays too because I need to rotate my clothes faster. I'd hate for this skirt never to see daylight again.
I’ve been good these past few days…i haven’t been shopping much when I go to the mall. i might have tamed down the beast, for now. if only I could say the same about my online shopping addiction.

I love the skirt, and all the textures in this look.
ReplyDeleteLove everything from head to toe!
ReplyDeletewow, i'm new to your blog and i instanly love this ensemble. the maxi is just perfect as well as everything else. i'm now following.
ReplyDeletelovely post and blog!
ReplyDeleteur skirt rocks!
kiss