Kookie, from Death by Platforms, is hosting a Christmas give-away in her blog.
You get to win a pair of shoes from Gold Dot's newest collection. Now, who wouldn't want a pair of these beauties. I know i'm torn between them two.

and in addition to that, she's is also giving away a pair of shorts from Hauterfly. Super cute!!!
If you live in the Philippines and want to have a chance at winning these great prizes, I suggest you head on over to her website now. like RIGHT NOW. well actually, contest ends in December 20. I'm just overly excited.
You get to win a pair of shoes from Gold Dot's newest collection. Now, who wouldn't want a pair of these beauties. I know i'm torn between them two.

and in addition to that, she's is also giving away a pair of shorts from Hauterfly. Super cute!!!
If you live in the Philippines and want to have a chance at winning these great prizes, I suggest you head on over to her website now. like RIGHT NOW. well actually, contest ends in December 20. I'm just overly excited.
No comments:
Post a Comment