Sunday, December 12, 2010

Monochromatic

(blazer: Archive Clothing, top: bought in HK, skirt and shoes: Forever21)


I’ve lost my mojo! I tried all kinds of outfit yesterday and this is all I came up with.

I do love my blazer though, my guy called it granny blazer. rightfully so and i’m proud of it. i wanted the top and skirt to look like a dress so I knotted it at the back. and of course, when in doubt go for killer shoes.
I also checked out Moonlit Bazaar and I saw this camel coat that I fell absolutely in love with. so I did take it home with me. and I’ve been trying it on quite a few times since then already. a little obsessed, i know.
and I have to say, shopping with a boy makes my wallet damn happy. the shopping impulse was put on a tight leash.

3 comments:

  1. Love this! Loving the greys and the print on your blazer! The details on the top are gorgeous too =)

    xo
    -Cat.

    ReplyDelete
  2. love this! that blazer is so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete