Monday, May 16, 2011

Just a Sprinkle of Boho

20110514-4

20110514-2

20110514-5

20110514-4

20110514-1

20110514-3


Top: H&M
Skirt: Forever 21
Accessories: Accessorize and F21
Lips: Mac's Spitfire

It's weird that just a few post back I was raving how long my hair has gotten and now I think it's gotten shorter. Oh well.

While most manila fashion bloggers are now posting photos from the recently concluded Philippine Fashion Week, what you get from me are the same old narcissistic photos. Enjoy??? hahahaha

Oh, and the boy got me an early birthday present! Got so kilig. It's not fashion related but something I'll use everyday. :)

5 comments:

  1. with an awesome girl like you, i wouldnt mind!

    ReplyDelete
  2. the top looks so comfy! i like this version of boho. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just found your blog, you have great style. This skirt and the heels are so chic and your hair and makeup is perfect with this look, you look very pretty. Following you

    xoDale
    Great post. I have a fashion blog here in San Francisco
    www.savvyspice.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. aww you are just so pretty always girl ;). i loove the bohemian feel to this outfit, and the shoes are gorgeous!! omg one day i hope to attend the Philippine Fashion Week, sounds super exciting!! :). ps. happy almost birthday looovely! <3

    <3, Kathleen.

    ReplyDelete
  5. In love with the lip color! Also some great accessories girl

    ReplyDelete