Thursday, May 19, 2011

The Lip Says IT All

20110518-1

20110518-2

20110518-3

20110518-4

Top: Topshop
Vest: Forever21
Shorts: SM Dept Store
Shoes: Soule Phenomenon
Lips: Mac Candy Yumyum




It was all about the lips! Obviously!

Kept the outfit monochromatic because I wanted to give that "fhink lippy" the attention it deserves. And boy did it get a lot of those and a bit of pointing too. I didn't mind for the most part because I shouldn't really expect anything less. 

It's been a while though since I've been in love with an outfit...this is the first time in quite some time. Maybe it's the greys and blacks. Or maybe it's because those are my favorite pair of shoes. I don't know... I just kinda really like this. 

Too bad I don't have any detail shot of my rings. We were in a hurry. I'll show it next time. 

16 comments:

  1. Wow, wow, wow Belle!! Look how hot you look. I wish I could get my hair that big and flippy. And that lipstick was MADE for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those shorts are really cool! This whole outfit is really great, love the tshirt with the vest. And your bright pink lips look pppperfect here
    xJennaD

    ReplyDelete
  3. hello girl, you have beautiful lips. kissy kissy lips. hahahahha. and how cute is your outfit naman.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovin' that lipstick shade!! And wow ha, ang haba na ng hair mo agad! Ilang weeks lang ako di nakapag blog, parang ang haba na agad ng hair mo.. Hehe..

    ReplyDelete
  5. So that's what CANDYYUMYUM looks like when worn.its cuute! I like it! I love your shorts! I think i have a similar one.;-p am your new follower!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute outfit! :>

    www.ver-nicepilar.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. the lips do say it all. you got the peptobismol lips down pat--gorgeous! another stylish pinay online. gotta love!

    drop by and show me some love?

    xx
    eden

    ReplyDelete
  8. hi sweetie! :) found your blog from chictopia.. you have such lovely style.. and i love your looks! very chic! ;) i followed your blog and in chictopia.. ;)

    hope we could follow each other.. :)

    http://paragonofchic.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. i love this outfit , you look incredible xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  10. I LOVE that fluorescent lipstick!! It looks so great with the grungy tshirt

    ReplyDelete
  11. @Honey: onga eh! nagulat din ako biglang haba!

    @Denise: Hi!!!! thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  12. You look so so amazing! Love the lippy on you, too!

    xoxo,

    colormenana.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Ooh, you got the Candy Yum Yum! Lucky you! You look fantastic with those electra pink lips! By the way, the JC Foxys are in size 7.5...baka they might not fit you too. They're actually masikip on me that's why I'm selling them. I bought them because I wanted them badly but they're masikip sa front/toes. The insole measurement is around 9.45 inches.

    ReplyDelete
  14. The lipstick shade looks good on you. STUNNING! :)

    ReplyDelete