Top: Zara
Skirt: Mango
Wedge: H&M
Lippy: Revlon Siren
Except for the orange lipstick, not an ounce of make up on my face. I was heading out for a facial so no point piling it on.
And I've noticed lately that my hair got longer...Yey! I've been growing it out because I'm planning on getting a digital perm. Thoughts? What are your experience about it? and any good place you can suggest?
I"m debating with myself whether to sell this skirt or not...I maybe getting a little old for it??? Speaking of age, my birthday is in a couple of weeks. Can anybody guess my age? I'm just curious how old I look to other people. hahaha... comment below kay?
And I adore that new cuff I got from Folded and Hung, it looks like cheese.
And if you haven't yet..please check out my CLOSET. Most of the stuff are Pre-loved, some never worn.







This is soo...cute! I love your outfits and blog, I hope that we can follow each other!
ReplyDeleteI've also contemplated a digital perm... but I'd miss my straight locks... for now, the curling iron will suffice.
ReplyDeleteI like this outfit. It's fun. And I don't think you're "too old" for that skirt. As for guessing your age, I'd say... somewhere in your early 20's? I'm bad at guessing games. haha.
xx Love & Aloha
Loving the accessories!! :) My guess would be... 20? 21? :)
ReplyDeleteNice outfit and what is a digital perm? Are you a May baby ? My bday is exactly in 2 weeks and I'm guessing your going to be 27. You look young so I always guess an older age for people who look young.
ReplyDeletenice outfit, I like the red skirt with those leopard heels!
ReplyDeleteAbsolutely loving those wedges! You look amazing, great spring look.
ReplyDeletethat yellow cuff is great!
ReplyDeleteand i also adore your skull ring.
i'm going to say 25?
this outfit looks adorable on you. the skirt is perfect, you definitely do NOT look too old for it.
im def faving this look in chictopia. and about your age, im guessing youre 26?
ReplyDeletei don't think the skirt is too kiddie, just needs to be styled right and i think it looks great here (as always!). it's be nice with a blazer belted over (when it's cooler).
ReplyDeleteoh and you are so not getting me to guess your age, haha! early 20s is my vote but i'm not giving a number :) i think you look very youthful whatever the number is :)
ReplyDelete@sharonlei: my hair is to thick that if tried curling it before heading out, I'll need another hour to get ready. hahaha
ReplyDelete@Honey: you're too kind :)
@Ebony: a digital perm is a type of perm with bigger curls. advance happy birthday to yah fellow May baby.
@LiezyL: thanks!!!
ReplyDelete@Rebecca: I did "blazer-ed" it up when I went to watch a movie that night, I just didn't have time to take photos.
and I'm really just asking because I'm curious how people from different countries perceive age. People in America thought I was 14 when I went there...I was 18 at the time. hahahaha...
Cute outfit! I love the lipstick shade! What brand is that? :)
ReplyDelete@Burning Skies: Thanks. it's Revlon Siren.
ReplyDeletelove the rings ah!
ReplyDelete=p
I love your outfit. Top and skirt are just a perfect combo! :)
ReplyDeleteLove the necklace so much, where is it from?:) I heard that Beauty Brick in Jupiter is great with digi perms. Haven't tried it yet but a lot of people recommended that place :)
ReplyDeletexo,
Kristen
happycache.tumblr.com
Hi Kristen, the necklace is from a store in Hong Kong.
ReplyDelete