Meet my sister Paula.
She's a little crazy, obnoxiously funny, too maldita for her own good, and definitely gorgeous.
We're each others crazy antidote. She's my fashion consultant, I'm her relationship therapist. We're also each other's number 1 fan, support group and worst critic. We're more different than we are the same but we balance each other perfectly.
Meet our Purse from Accessorize!
In terms of style, Paula is more classic and I'm more quirky (to say the least), but we've always have the same eye for beautiful things. So it was no surprise that as soon as she saw this gold studded, quilted, chain-strapped beauty, she wanted it too. We went out the very next day and bought one for her.
I know some girls find it annoying to be seen wearing something similar, we don't! In fact, we celebrate it. We wear it like a friendship bracelet. We love trotting around the mall amidst point and stares at our identical bags. Mababaw lang naman kami, we had fun na sa ganun.
What's in Our Bag
I'm very picky about bags. I usually have 2 rules. One, it should be versatile enough to match with any outfit. I hate changing bags. Two, it should be roomy enough for all my essentials. I'm happy to say this purse passes both rules.
I kid you not. All of these stuff fit in that tiny looking purse!
Mine: from L-R Body Shop powder brush, MAC Blush and lipstick, Accessorize wallet, BB Bold 9780, Accessorize pouch, iPod touch, Clinique pouch that serves as emergency kit and housekeys.
Hers: from L-R Coach wallet, Snoopy mirror, Rayban sunglasses, iPhone, L'Occitane hand cream, Bath and Body Works hand sanitizer.
As she leaves....
She's going back to the States tomorrow. She was only visiting for 2 weeks. I'll try not to cry but I'm pretty sure we both will. She's my "Partner in Crime", the one person who will never ever turn her back at me NO MATTER WHAT. I always hate it when she goes.
As mundane and cheesy as this sounds, I'm still gonna say it. "At least we have this purse to remind us of each other". I know it's just a bag but trust me we'd both find something to laugh non-stop about just by looking at it. Yes, we're that coo-coo!
AND PAULA you're probably reading this because you're such a STALKER!!! You know we're happier, stronger and more alive when you're here. We love you, I love you. I'm always going to be whatever you need me to be. I'm gonna miss you so bad crazy!!!
ps. ACCESSORIZE ALL ABOUT BAG SALE IS STILL ONGOING UNTIL THE 30TH OF NOVEMBER! HURRY!!!







aww you girls are so cute together! and it really shows in the photos how close you two are. :)
ReplyDeleteGela
boat ride through the sky
Such a wonderful post, honestly. I like the strong link between the pictures and the text and how that makes the story so meaningful. I loved it!!!
ReplyDeletehttp://myownstrangelittle-world.blogspot.com
Oh wow! So cool you have the same bag. :)
ReplyDelete