Thursday, November 17, 2011

Close Your Eyes and Jump!

20111105-1

20111105-3

20111105-6

20111105-5

20111105-2

vest: H&M
necklace and dress: Forever21
shoes: Jeffrey Campbell
lipstick: Mac Spitfire

Sometimes it pays to take risks... kala mo ang lalim, I'm just talking about the vest. Normally, I would have went for the black but decided to just go for something a little different. One of the best buys for that trip.. it matches with almost everything I have.

In other things, my sister is home from the US for 2 weeks. Which explains why I haven't had much time to take photos to blog about. She can be quite demanding and time consuming and annoying, but I love her anyways. We get a little crazy, bitchy and ultimately the perfect partners in crime when we're together. She'll appear here in one my posts...I'm working on that. That's all for now. Talk to you all tomorrow. It's finally a good day. 

ps. Wala pa akong blog for tomorrow. I wish for sunshine so I can finally shoot. 

1 comment: