Saturday, November 19, 2011

Finally!

As per requested...here is my entire Mac lipstick collection all lined up. I sincerely hope I don't take heat for posting it here. 

Finally had good light this morning so I grabbed the chance. It was nerve-wracking to say the least. One false move and I'll end up with a bunch of broken lipsticks. I even had to battle out some birds at one point, "kala ata lollipop". Anyways, I chatter too much again. Here it goes.

lipstick_23

First Mac lipstick I ever got was the Viva Glam Gaga, my Mom bought it for me in the US. This is my collection now since that first one. Let's just say I never went back after that. I know I went too fast too soon so I have stopped buying for now. 




You'll probably notice it's arrange alphabetically, that's how I organize them in my drawer. It's easiest way to find what I'm looking for. 

1
...............................................................
1. Bust Out (LE)
2. Blossom Culture
3. Gem of Roses
4. Chatterbox
5. Full Speed
6. Candy Yumyum (LE)
7. Goes and Goes
8. Gotta Dash
9. Impassioned
...............................................................

2
...............................................................
1. Love Forever
2. Lady Danger
3. Oh Oh Oh (LE)
4. Peachstock
5. Please Me
6. Prince Noir (LE)
8. Ruby Woo
9. Russian Red
...............................................................

3
...............................................................
1. Russian Red
2. Spitfire (LE)
3. To The Future
4. Vegas Volt
5. Viva Glam I
6. Viva Glam Gaga (LE)
7. Viva Glam Cyndi (LE)
...............................................................


Favorite 7
I tried choosing 5 and couldn't so I went for top 7 again. This isn't my all time favorites yet, just at the moment. The list changes from time to time, except probably for Peachstock and Gem of Roses. I think those two have earned Holy Grail status in my book. 

lipstick_fave
L-R: Ruby Woo, Lady Danger, Full Speed, Spitfire, Gem of Roses, Peachstock, Prince Noir

Pardon the messy swatches. If you want something better, you definitely have to check Temptalia's swatch gallery HERE, as I've said BEST ONE ever!!
fave_swatches

6 comments:

  1. My favorite MAC lipstick is Girl About Town! But it was stolen when I was mugged and it's not available here in Manila :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. this has got to be the bestest entry! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Should try it on your lips too! How'd you order from the US? Online? Or you just had someone bring it back here?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi. I order online and have my sister from the US ship it to me. :)

      Delete