Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Nasty Snake

20111030-1

20111030-2

20111030-3

20111030-4

top: H&M
leggings: Willow
shoes: Jeffrey Campbell
lipstick: Mac Viva Glam I

I have a nasty confession to make: I sometimes wear my brand new clothes without washing them first. Yes, I know that's disgusting and not hygienic. I just get really excited to wear them and fear that something bad will happen to them during the washing process that will ruin it.  Yes, I'm a paranoid freak

This time though I think this habit got the best of me. See, this gorgeous snakeskin top? Wore it lunch with my family then afterwards to the Accessorize event. Now I know you'll only have to take my word for it but I seriously swear I don't have BO. Seryoso!!! But somehow throughout the day, I smelled like someone who did. Kadiri, I know. I don't know if it's the fabric or someone who did have BO tried it on. I'm not really sure. I just know that I was self-conscious the whole time. Sino ba naman hindi ma-jahe nun???

I wanted to back out from the event already but I thought it was really rude. So off I went. That is why I hardly took any photos or talked to anyone while there. I kept my distance. I didn't want to be known as the smelly blogger. Baka ma-fashion pulis ako. Suffice to say I learned my lesson. Pretty much all of my clothes went straight to the washer. Baka kasi may nahawaan yung damit.

 I know this is a little personal. But I did say I was going to make an effort to not make such cold and boring posts. Pasensya na lang at mejo nasty ng chika ko today. :) Talk to  you all tomorrow! 

5 comments:

  1. i think dahil sa fabric siguro , natry ko na din yan and nakakaloka, kahit lagyan mo ng perfume its still there :| minsan bmbaho pa lalo , eeesh! anyways, love your top belle :))

    --thebabyrebel.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. baka dahil sa perfume mo yun, minsan kasi naiiba yung baho pag hindi ok yung mix ng fabric ng cloth. im sure you dont have BO, ang bango mo nga sa mga posts mo eh! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look great here Belle! Super love what you were wearing during the accessorize event :)

    hearts,
    Melai of Style and Soul

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the top and those soes! I agree, sometimes is just because of the fabric. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wahahahahahahahaha!!!! Alam mo okay lang yan, lahat naman siguro tayo kahit isang beses sa buong buhay eh nakapag suot na ng bagong damit na di pa nalalabhan. :)))

    ReplyDelete