Tuesday, November 15, 2011

No Shame In Defeat

It's almost midnight as I type this.. Time's up! I tried, I really did. I just can't seem to think of post for today. And I didn't want to leave you guys with a haphazard one like last night. So I thought it better to just admit defeat for today and come back tomorrow. I feel the pressure. 

My friend asked me "Why the blogging everyday?" I'm not really sure why. I just thought it'll be a fun challenge. And challenge it is turning out to be. I have to admit though I'm also enjoying coming up with different type of posts. The endless bombarding of my outfits in your dashboards can be tiring, I know. This way I can rein in my procrastinating habits and do half the ideas I have on my head. 

Ok, I'm rambling. I'll stop. 

As I hate a photoless post, here's a teaser for an upcoming one I'm working on. I tried shooting my lip collection today as requested by Kookie but midway through it I lost good lighting. It wasn't the best location to begin with. Will try again soon. 

teaser

4 comments:

  1. Syet!!!!! Lahat yan sayo!?!! Aba adik ka pala talaga 'te!!! Ahlavet!!! Hahaha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow how many lippies are those?!*drooling*

    ReplyDelete
  3. all those lippies are giving me a heart attack!

    ReplyDelete
  4. good luck with the blogging everyday challenge! i've been trying to rid myself of backlog and challenge talaga, haha :) excited to see your lippies! and dami! :)

    xx
    heyrocketgirl

    ReplyDelete