Sunday, November 6, 2011

October Loves: Make Up

OCT11Faves-01
I'm no beauty blogger so this isn't really a product review of any kind. These are just  my thoughts on some the make up that I loved in October. Here goes...

OCT11Faves-02
Laura Mercier Silk Creme Foundation (Cashe Beige)
I like this foundation, it doesn't feel too thick and matches my color perfectly. I have been using Revlon PhotoReady and ColorStay before this. Both were fairly good product but wasn't right for me. PhotoReady was a little too dewy for my liking, especially since I sweat easily. ColorStay on the other hand was just a little too heavy. 

OCT11Faves-03
Dolly Wink Liquid Eyeliner
I've always passed up on this whenever I see it in Sasa because I thought it was just over-hyped and I thought it was a little pricey. I was wrong. It really is a great eyeliner, very thin brush. Perfect for making the thinnest lines...and they're really opaque. I'm just hoping it doesn't dry out like some eyeliner. 

OCT11Faves-04
MAC Peachstock
Oh my! I never expected to love this shade so much. I was forever on a lookout for a nude lippie that won't wash me out and make me look dead. I've been more afraid of nudes than the really bright colored ones. I'm glad I took a chance on this. And more glad that it's a permanent shade. Although, I don't think it is locally. I'll have to check. 

OCT11Faves-05
MAC Equilibrium
Yes, that's a brown blush. And no, it doesn't make me look like somebody punch me on the face. I love, looove pairing this blush with red lips. They're a perfect match. It keeps me from looking like a clown. 

OCT11Faves-06
Mac Paint Pot in Rubenesque
Gorgeous color! Doesn't crease on the eyes. I'm a little addicted to this. 

OCT11Faves-07

3 comments:

  1. Am eyeing that cute eyeliner! I could really use some of that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is helpful! wanna try the eyeliner!

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks Liezyl. and thanks for the suggesting I do this.

    ReplyDelete