Pardon me but I find it "shoegasmic" to look at all of them lined up.
I never thought I'd buy five of them but what do you know, I got a little crazy. Now, I know they're all Litas but I still consider each one different from the next. Each one has something to offer, each one has it's own personality. Ok, I'm talking like they're my children. Better stop.
More photos after the jump.
I've decided on selling the Pink Leopard in Fur. It's really cute and all but I don't think I'd get much wear out of it.
It's a size 8, brand new, with box. Email me at bellavanite1[@]yahoo[.]com for inquiries.







Indeed shoe porn! <3
ReplyDeleteI've been dying to own a pair of JC :(
ReplyDelete*drools* haha
ReplyDeleteoh my god belle! ikaw na! i love the snakeskin pair! :)
ReplyDelete5 giveaways on my blog!
penshoppe, gold dot, asian vogue, celeteque and a sarah tirona Maxi Skirt!
http://fashioneggplant.blogspot.com
oh wow..uhm.. wait..shoegasm right now! haha :)) love them all!!
ReplyDeleteI love the leopard print one! Can't believe you are selling them, btw how much do you want for them? xx
ReplyDeleteGah. Why do shoes have to be so beautiful?
ReplyDeletehttp://wonderwomanrises.blogspot.com
Wow! May I ask where you bought buy all of these? :)
ReplyDeletehttp://fewplacesbigmemories.blogspot.com/
Hi Mariel. Sorry for the late reply... 2 I got in SM Fashion Forum, 1 in Hong Kong, 2 in the US. :)
ReplyDeletewow belle! you are a hoarder! But i mean that in a good way just like how you hoard MAC!love love!
ReplyDelete