top: H&M
shorts: Forever21
shoes: SoFab
lips: Mac To The Future
This is my only outfit post from HK. As I've said, it was raining pretty bad so it was hard to take photos outside. This was the last day I got to wear these shoes, the water ruined it. And for some silly reason, my emergency shoes didn't not go well with any of my outfit. So I stopped trying to take more photos. I do however applaud my Dad for taking these shots with my DSLR. He was a quick learner.
Anyhows, I thought I'd like to try posting everyday for this whole month of November. I've been majorly slacking off with blogging..boooo!!! SO I do need your help. Do you have any suggestions?? Any request maybe? Please do leave me a comment! :)


I love your outfit! It did exude a harmonious and clean look. :)
ReplyDeletexoxo,
LoveSkinBest
love how you played with neutrals. blogging everyday? keri mo yan! you should do more make-up posts!
ReplyDeletelove the outfit! more posts! :D followed you! :D
ReplyDeletethanks Myrted, Liezyl and Ace! :)
ReplyDeleteI super like the outfit! very pretty! =))
ReplyDelete