(skirt: SM Dept. Store, top: Forever 21, shoes: MIchael Antonio)
This isn't really what I was planning to wear for Christmas Eve but decided to go more casual at the last minute. I was set on the shoes though, there was no changing my mind. I think Christmas is one of the few occasions that call for glitter, lots and lots of them. So that's that.
And again, face with the dilemma of finding a festive color in a monochromatic wardrobe, I decided on bright red lips.
Nothing screams more festive than a shiny shimmering splendid shoes and poinsettia red lips right?
Christmas Eve was fun because we had the kiddos open some of their gifts. There's just something magical in seeing their faces light up as they get a glimpse of what's beneath the torn wrapping papers. See for yourself.
Merry 2010 Christmas!!!






NICE!!!!
ReplyDeletewonderful shoes! nice blog, follow you
ReplyDeletevisit me and follow back, if you like ...? :)
xx
lesimple.sk
I saw this first on your chictopia, but I love the website because it has more pictures to look at. :) I absolutely love the skirt!! :) Oooh, and great shoes! Reminds me so much of the Sex And The City ladies. I don't have gold, just the silver. I love yours!
ReplyDeleteomg, those shoes are so carrie bradshow!!!
ReplyDeleteHi,
ReplyDeleteI would like to send you an e-mail, but I can not find your e-mail address!
Please send me an e-mail to: max.adam@fashionfreax.net
Thank you very much in advance!
Best regards,
Max Adam
Community Manager
Fashionfreax GmbH
Trina!! thanks for following. and thank you lovely people for the nice comments!
ReplyDeleteThe close up of the shoes is even better! I wouldn't mind having them glued on to my feet! If only heels don't hurt my feety toes :(
ReplyDeletesPam of frou-frou
thanks Pam, I browse through your blog. I love it. it has spunk. followed you!
ReplyDelete