Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Gift Wrapped


i love bubbles.




(jacket and top: bought in HK, skirt: Forever21, shoes: Trunkshow)



I just had to post this. that's my little sister.


We finally had somewhat of a cold wind last Sunday so I took the opportunity to wear some tights and jacket. I take what I can in this weather.

I felt extremely girly in this outfit. I mean how can I not when I have this ginormous bow hanging on me, right?

good thing I decided to ditch the heels after this because we headed to SM Dept. Store. My sisters needed some stuff for their christmas costumes.

And I know SM's slogan goes "we have it all for you" but I never realized it included the whole population of Manila. there were just pack and pack of people from all direction. it was chaotic and exhausting. i guess everybody is busy with their christmas shoppings. which I need to get busy with soon....

4 comments:

  1. great blog!!
    do you want to follow each other?
    i would be happy if you visit me:

    http://ohwunder.blogspot.com/

    <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your little sister is so cute!

    And like your outfit :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your outfit and your little sister is sooooo adorbs <3

    ReplyDelete