Friday, December 17, 2010

Paper Dolls


Birthdays equals vibrant colors, that's just the way it is in our family. and for my mom's birthday dinner I decided to go all out with the hues.

This dress was an impulse buy from Archive. I knew it wouldn't be easy to style this...especially since it's a total outcast from my monotonous neutral wardrobe. but it was too pretty to pass up.

Looking at the photos, I feel like I'm playing dress up with somebody else clothes. it's really not my style. I still like it though. Maybe I should start injecting more colors in my outfits.

and it's also a blast from the past. the print of the dress, the vest and the hat..together it just screams 90's to me. do any of you remember "chalecos"? I wore those constantly as a kid. hahaha..

5 comments:

  1. You look gorgeous! Love the hat on you =) another great outfit!

    Also, just letting you know I've tagged you for the "Stylish Blogger Award" because I love your style! If you're interested, I've posted more information on the following blog post:

    http://saffron-haze.blogspot.com/2010/12/stylish-blogger-award-and-fashion.html

    xo
    -Cat.

    ReplyDelete
  2. you look really pretty. ilove the vibrant colors... gives a happy /fun vibe! <3 lovelove

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow I really love this :]]
    I've just started following :]]

    Charlotte xxx

    ReplyDelete