Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Should I?

Nicole of Soule Phenomenon finally released her Plum Collection.
I ordered THIS!

BUT I'm thinking of getting this too...

OR This.
what do you think? should I? the boy will disapprove for sure. yikes!

10 comments:

  1. OMG This will for sure make a stir in a lot of fashionable ladies. A cheaper (I think) version of the litas. I wonder how those who ordered the legit ones online will feel. I hate it when I miss the cheaper offers! XD

    Thanks for following. Following you nao too :)

    sPam of frou-frou

    ReplyDelete
  2. the black one is gorgeous!! this post makes me want to order na din! haha :)

    xx
    heyrocketgirl

    ReplyDelete
  3. @sPam: call me crazy, but I think I'd still buy the Litas if they become locally available.

    @Reg: I'm hoping I'd get mine tomorrow. I'm super excited.

    @DeVero: they really are.

    ReplyDelete
  4. get them all!
    a woman can never have enough shoes!!
    ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. @LiezyL: now that's a thought. if only my wallet were a bottomless pit full of money...

    ReplyDelete
  6. a different color means a totally different pair of shoes;)) they are amazing! if i could wear them i will get them in both colors;))

    ReplyDelete
  7. oh you girls are totally selling those shoes on me! haha

    ReplyDelete