Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Staright Jacket

20110522-1

20110522-3

20110522-2

20110522-4



top: Oxygen
necklace: Forever21

Another indoor shoot...this time though blame it on me being late and not having time take photos. And when you're running late, you can't ever go wrong with a white tee and leopard shoes!

and oh, It's my birthday today.. the first 1 and half hour of my 24 hours. I know it's a bit silly but I'm all about birthdays. hahaha..I just turned 26, btw. yey! ok, end of silliness. 


10 comments:

  1. oh my, did i just guessed your age? haha. happy birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAPPY BIRTHDAY babe! You do not look like you're 26 already! I thought you're just 22! :) I hope you'll have a good time on your special day! :) I hope to meet you soon! Are you coming on BU? :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday belle! have a good one..stay gorgeous as always.


    I love how comfy the top looks like ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. @ Liezy: yes, yes you did! thanks!

    @Denise: i'll be there!!! are you? hope to see you there.

    @ Rizza: thanks!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!! You look way younger...and gorgeous in that outfit too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Belated happy birthday! This look is awesome and I love your shoes! =)

    ReplyDelete
  7. This "semi One bare shoulder" effect (spontaneously) exudes a vibe of sexy nonchalance . . . that your shoes achieve to adorn on such a (prettily) roaring halo Dear !!!
    ps: Aaaw so Happy (unfortunately belated) Birthday to you !!!!

    à Bientôt, Antoine

    ReplyDelete
  8. happy birthday! these pictures are gorgeous, you look amazing!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  9. you'll never go wrong with a white tee. happy 26th birthday dear!!! :) You look younger tho! Stay pretty love!

    ReplyDelete
  10. happy birthday you look stunning!!

    ReplyDelete