Saturday, December 17, 2011

Bloggers United 2: Snapshots

21
I told you about the crowd when I got there. LOOK!!! 

12

The Accessorize booth by the entrance. They were having some excellent promos that day. 

13

The borderline insane accessories from OS

14

Bosquejo. I really want that blade necklace but thought I won't be able to use it that much. 

15

I'm super happy to rediscover Reese of Dressed Up Days. 

16

The Duo behind Paradigmshift Clothing (Karl and Mike

17

"Divined" 
Gie with Victor Basa and Divine Lee

8
Patricia Prieto looked absolutely stunning in person. I knew she was pretty from what I've seen from her blog but she's way prettier in real life. 

20
Shoe Etiquette of Mommy Denise. See that gold glittery one? Yeah, bought it. 

22
Multiply Lounge

One question...When's the third installation of Bloggers United???
The 2nd one was definitely bigger and better than the first one, bongga ang mga sponsors and bloggers/sellers. The crowd was a little overwhelming but I love how everyone was so "fashyon". 

Pax, Ana and Melai...sa next one let's bring Honey home naman. hahaha.. 

I have a bit more photos in the next post. 

No comments:

Post a Comment