Thursday, December 29, 2011

Soft To The Touch

20111127-1


20111127-2


20111127-4


20111127-5


20111127-3

shorts: Forever21
shoes: Jeffrey Campbell

About a month ago...I wore this. 
Pretty much sums up all I could say about these photos. hahaha...

On a totally different subject..

So, I tried cutting my bangs las night. Total fail!!! Good thing I chickened out and didn't cut a big chunk. I've learned from my sister's "experience"...let's just say we still tease her about that incident to this day.  But I do need to have it fix soon. Any hair suggestions? I don't want to go short short because of my sister's wedding next year. Maybe dye it??? One thing I'm sure of is I neeeed my side swept bangs again. Yes, need them!

2 days till we say good-bye to 2011. Are you lovelies ready for your resolutions??? I don't have one, I have goals. I'll share with you in my next posts.  


5 comments:

  1. I actually cut my own hair believe it or not. But for hair emergencies, I suggest a trip to the salon to have the bangs fixed or you could ask for more layers. A nice beret or fedora hat will conceal the hair emergency while adding a flair of edge to your look too!

    Having hair permanently colored can be a hassle sometimes, as you have to have it retouched every 2 - 3 months.

    If you really want a new look for 2012 you can try having your hair permed. I had mine permed at Onics Salon in Katipunan and guess what, its only Php.550!

    xoxo,

    Iya

    http://prettylittlepetite.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous! I love your necklace belle! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm jealous of the fact that you can wear THAT stunning outfit in DECEMBER haha!

    Anca
    http://coralista-xo.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. omg those shorts!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!i want!
    every time I got to f21 they tell me it's out of stock!gggrrr...
    i hope to see you soon belle!:p
    have an amazing new year!

    ReplyDelete
  5. im in love with the shorts and shoes! my sister cut her hair and bangs one night coz she was annoyed with it. eeeepp!

    ReplyDelete