Saturday, December 3, 2011

Gemini Thoughts: In Simple Days

It's finally December!!! 22 days before Christmas. 

Also 29 days before we say goodbye to 2011. One more year and I can finally watch the movie 2012! I haven't watched it because I'm waiting for the "end of the world" to pass before I do. 

Anyways....

I started my December great. After weeks of being postponed, I finally got to try Bikram Yoga. I've been curious about yoga for months, then I learned that my friend was doing it. I got more intrigued. Then my sister says she wants to do it. The universe has spoken! 

I'm only on the trial period. It was only my 2nd day today. So far, I haven't really been enjoying the "classes" themselves, the heat is quite unbearable. I like the poses though.  But I'm not shutting it down yet. I need to give my body some time to adjust. I'll tell you more about it after I've completed the one week trial. 

Also...

Today, I tweeted that our house was almost on fire. It prompted some worried phone calls from my family. Yikes!  I guess one should never tweet when you haven't recovered from "panicking". 

 It started with some candles and christmas wreath downstairs. Good thing I was awake because I usually nap around that time. Imagine this...my 4 year old nephew sleeping at the room downstairs alone, my tita and the yayas were outside. The kitchen doors were closed so they can't see or smell the smoke. I don't even wanna say what could have happened. I'm beyond thankful that I was home and awake! 

Moving on...

Bloggers United Part 2!!!! Bigger and better than the first one. Hats off talaga to Melai, Ana and Pax. These girls are super amazing. Amidst all the things that they do, winner pa din sa planning. They even invited some really fabulous Cebu bloggers. 

Excited and Anxious! I'm not really sure how I'll get there tomorrow. But I'll find a way. We've all seen the teasers of the bloggers and I'm scared for my wallet. Goodbye December paycheck (which was just handed to me today). 

See you all there!!! 

Now, to find me an outfit for tomorrow. 

No comments:

Post a Comment