Sunday, December 11, 2011

Casual of All Casuals

20111124-1



20111124-2

top: from Hong Kong
shorts: Forever21
shoes: Jeffrey Campbell

Am I the only who hasn't posted about the Bloggers United 2??? So sorry. I actually have a couple more backlog outfit posts. But the BU2 might jump the line. I'lll edit the photos soon.

Anyways, I mentioned that I was taking a trial course on Bikram yoga. The seven day trial has ended and I've decided to go with it full time. The heat has been more tolerable after the 2 days. So far the benefit that I think I've been getting from it is sleep. Been sleeping a whole lot more these days. Which is both good and bad. I sleep earlier...BUT I've also been napping a lot. If anyones interested, I'll talk about it more after I've taken it for a month. 

Anyways, gotta got ready now. Talk to you all soon. 

3 comments:

  1. Really admire your JC's, Belle!! ♥ Great seeing you at the BU2! I haven't blogged about it either. :-O Hahaha goodluck to us and our backlogs! See you around!

    Join my ASIAN VOGUE GIVEAWAY!
    Join my FAB MANILA GIVEAWAY!
    Join my LOVE FOR ACCESSORIES AND BAGS GIVEAWAY!

    Xoxo,
    Arnie
    http://arnievillanueva.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't posted about the BU2 also!!! Waah! I have a lot of backlog posts...as in!

    And wait, natawa naman ako sa 2nd photo with the girl in the background na naka-paa! haha!

    ReplyDelete
  3. "casual" nga but pamatay naman ung footwear! saw this in the flesh and nakakainlove talaga!:)


    same lang tayo haha, haven't posted about BU2 yet as well :/


    xx
    eden

    ReplyDelete