After the Laura Mercier event, the girls and I also got a tour of the first ever art perfumery in the Philippines. Parang field trip! I rarely go to perfume sections of department store because I always get overwhelmed with all the scents, but happy to say that was not the case here. None of the perfume were overpowering.
Most of the brands that they have are family owned businesses. They are not highly commercialized but equally successful. Some have been around for 400 years.
What Caught My Eye:
A 16k peso candle. It's huge! Perfect housewarming gift?
Now this is a more popular brand to celebrities, and I can definitely smell why.
The Hierbas De Ibiza's family tradition in Perfumery goes back to 1965.

Acca Kappa is wold renowned for their wooden brushes. They've been making it since 1869 and are 100% made in Italy from start to finish.

Now these are definitely luxury in a bottle. It costs around 20k php. The bottles are ceramic and if I remember correctly, only 6 of these are available here in the Philippines.
Everyone was going gaga over these really cute bottles. They had tiny cute faucets at the bottom. Too bad they weren't for sale.
My lootbag!
The Acca Kappa one is a little too floral for my taste but I've been reading from the other girls blogs that they are loving it. I, on the other hand fell in love with the Gendarme Cologne. I know it's for men but it blends so well with my chemistry, I can't stop using it.







Oh I just love the scent of both perfumes we took home!!! ♥♥ Great bonding with you there, Belle! See you soon!
ReplyDeleteJoin my ASIAN VOGUE GIVEAWAY!
Join my FAB MANILA GIVEAWAY!
Xoxo,
Arnie
http://arnievillanueva.blogspot.com