Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Leopard IS The Animal To Be...

20111126-1

20111126-2

20111126-3

20111126-5

20111126-4
Photobombed by my nephew!!!!

Vest: market in HK
shorts and necklace: Forever21
shoes: Jeffrey Campbell Lita Harness
lipstick: Blossom Culture


4 days till Christmas!!!!! 

and 

I haven't bought gifts for the kiddos. I don't want to give them toys anymore because they have too much of those already. Like it's crazy the amount of toys they have in their room. They only play with it for a week then it gets forgotten. Maybe I can convince them to donate it. 

Do you have any other gift suggestion for a 5 year old boy and 6 year old girl???? Need help! 

I guess that's all for now. I have a pretty bad headache because I took a cold shower right after doing yoga. Bawal daw yun. Nakakapasma?! Can anyone tell me what "pasma" feels like??? Seriously. 


8 comments:

  1. belle darling, "pasma" is when you get all shaky :) i think in bad cases, it can also cause varicose veins. look pretty as ever, love the outfit :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeap kids these days have too many toys!! Hmm maybe books?:) That's what we get AThan :) Educational!

    Love the outfit and scarf, belle!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I super love the scarf. :)

    Followed you dear. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your animal print scarf and your necklace. Looking forward for more outfit pics of you.. =) New follower here! take care

    Krystal
    http://krystalpearl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. @Sarah: alam ko lang kasi pasma sa kamay. how do you get pasma in your whole body??? hahaha..thanks Sarah!

    ReplyDelete
  6. @Ava: I agree!! I'm leaning towards books nga din...thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks Joana and Krystal. thanks for following. :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. i like your lipstick!!:) and the whole outfit especially the scarf and shoes!! it all matches each other greatly!
    just followed your blog:)


    visit and follow my style blog with my sisters too :)
    http://alarillasisters.com


    we can keep in touch via gfc:)

    ReplyDelete