It's that time of the month again. Well, not that "time".. just time for the make up that I loved in November. You can check my October loves.
I have 2 blush favorites this month. First off :
The Balm Hot Mama Blush
It's a peachy pink with golden sheen which is a very close dupe to the infamous NARS Orgasm blush. The best part is it's more than half the price.
MAC Melba Blush
Now as I said, I have 2 favorite blushes this month. Melba is a matte finish. I'll describe it as the perfect balance between pink and orange. Nothing overdone. I love this because it goes hand in hand with the next item on my list.
Chanel Soleil Tan de Chanel
I can't explain the mundane happiness I felt when I finally got my hands on this. I've been looking for it for months!!! Thank you Hong Kong Airport.
MAC Please Me
I got this shade back in September but only really fell in love with it this past month. It's the perfect pale pink that's perfect for my skin tone. It's not too barbie pink.
Maybeline Magnum Volum Express
BEST MASCARA EVER! Now, this is just not a favorite for November but an all time favorite. It just made it's way here because just shifted back to it from another Maybeline mascara. I really am glad I'm back to this. It volumize and holds curls. Feeling false eyelashes lang ang dating.
That's all for now. Talk to you soon.






all these goodies makes me want to serously "learn" using make-ups =) love the shades,=)
ReplyDeleteDo join my giveaway! ^^http://numberslettersandfashion.blogspot.com/2011/12/nlf-blog-giveaway.html