Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Golden Dots

20111122-1



20111122-2



20111122-3

blazer: H&M
shorts: Surplus
shoes: Jeffrey Campbell
accessories: Accessorize
lips: Mac Please Me

This was my outfit on my Accessorize post with my sister. I got in the final 10 for that contest and won a consolation prize. I'll show it on my BU2 haul post. 

Anyways...

I really adore these polka dot shorts I got at the Surplus store. I found it buried amongst some tacky looking neon shorts. It was their last one and was my size. And the best part? It was only Php350. Perfect, if I say so myself.

I'm back in my old ways again. Blazer, blazer, blazer. I've forgotten how instantly chic they make an outfit look. If only we're not experiencing this summer heat in December....

Oh well...

That's all for now. I'll try to blog more like I did back in November. I've been slacking again. 


6 comments:

  1. You're so right about blazers, they make every outfit so chic and I really like these polka dot shorts, they are so cute! You're really pretty, great hair too!

    xoDale
    savvyspice.net

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantabulous shorts, darling! You have incredible taste. I bet you'll also like this Lula Magazine we're giving away.

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh yeah, nice shorts! and geez, i really cant take the heat anymore!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Belle! Super cute shorts :)

    hearts,
    Melai of Style and Soul

    ReplyDelete
  5. you always have the cutest shorts belle! kinda lost my blogging mojo as well lately, must be the cold weather, i dont know :S but trying to get it back :)

    join my giveaways!
    2k penshoppe gc, forever21, charlotte russe, t le clerc and a beautiful satchel!
    www.fashioneggplant.com

    ReplyDelete