blazer: Zara
top and shorts: Forever21
shoes: Jeffrey Campbell Lita
Here's what I wore to the Bloggers United 2.
Now I hope you keep in mind how I look here when I post the actual photos on the venue. Fresh faced (pa ng konti), braided hair and make up intact.
Night before, I heard the place was well airconditioned and thought I could blazer it up. Big mistake! Within minutes of stepping inside I was sweating like I had ran a mile. As in, naloka sakin si Aie pagkita niya. In all fairness though, I did came when the place was crazy crowded. Hindi na siguro kinaya. And I sweat easily din kasi.
Anyways...
I'm almost done with editing my photos. I'll try to post it all tomorrow. For now, I should be in bed already. Up early tomorrow for my sister and nephew's Christmas program.
ps. I'm super happy to be reunited with this blazer again!!! It's been more than a year and I still love it like the first time I saw it.
pps. I suck at clever titles.




I love that blazer!!! Lalo na dahil I have the same one also hahahahaha!!! Syet, ang bangis ng shoes mo girl!!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteLove your hair in that side braid :) pretty!!
ReplyDeleteANTARAY!!pero pretty na maldita look!LIKEY!!and the necklace and shoes!love love!:)
ReplyDeleteI love the blazer! Pretty,pretty wow!
ReplyDeletexoxo,
Iya
http://prettylittlepetite.blogspot.com
p.s. I followed your blog. :)