
Sorry for the hair on my face. I was in such a hurry to leave the house, this was the only decent whole body shot I got.


top: Forever21
necklace: bought in HK,( I think locally available)
shoes: Jeffrey Campbell Lita
This is what I wore for the Laura Mercier collection launch. See post HERE.
Funny thing was I almost didn't make it to the actual event. I got my dates totally mixed up and actually thought that it was on the next day. I was at the office when I sort of realized that I got it wrong. Major panic mode. I quickly finished everything I can, rushed home, took the fastest shower, got dressed, took outfit photo, rode the train. And what do you know, I was the first one there. hahaha..
Thanks to Ava talaga! Despite having trouble with her BBM she was able to reply to me.
Since I was commuting, I decided to go for a very laid-back look. Went for pants and a loose top. Didn't even put the harness on my Lita. Para hindi agaw pansin.
I've honestly missed taking the train. I took the LRT during my college days in Benilde. And I can still remember some of the funniest and craziest scenes that I've witnessed. Words like "EH DI MAGTAXI KA, ANG ARTE ARTE MO!" are forever embedded in my head. I love people watching. Kakatuwa.
Anyways, I've rambled on. Here are some of the photos with the fabulous girls I was with.
After the event, I went to Starbucks with Angel, Keigh, Ava and Gizelle. It was fun just chatting with them. Topics we've covered some topics like make up, portable dance poles, clowns and my personal favorite "Divined". hahaha..peace Gi!






great pics, you look amazing! Love your burgundy blouse!!
ReplyDeletekISSES!
belle, no matter what you do or say, nice pa din your outfit post :)
ReplyDeleteThanks Gaby and Sarah!! :)
ReplyDeletefasyon pa rin!
ReplyDelete